COVID-19-related information on child care, information about schools, colleges and universities.
- Department of Children, Youth, and Families provides FAQs for parents about finding child careand links to resources such as the DCYF Find Child Care and Early Learning webpage, with links to DCYF’s Child Care Check; Family, Friend & Neighbor providersChild Care Aware’s online referral search.
- If you need help paying for child care, find out if you qualify for the state’s Working Connections Child Care program.
- Child care, youth development, and day camp guidance from the Department of Health.
- K-12 Requirements for the 2021-2022 School Year from the Department of Health.
- Additional recommendations, tools, and resources for schools from the Department of Health.
- Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction COVID-19 guidance & resources for K-12 public schools.
- Links to state community and technical colleges from the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
- Colleges’ announcements related to COVID, along with resources for students, parents, educators and administrators from Washington Student Achievement Council.
- Emergency Student Loan Forbearance: Check with the U.S. Department of Education on the latest on payments for federal student loan payments.
- Private loans: if you have private loans, contact your lender to find out about repayment or interest flexibility.
- Washington College Grant: If you receive a Washington College Grant (formerly the State Need Grant), check with your college's financial aid office for more information about course completion requirements.
- Higher Education guidance from the Department of Health.