For more information, read the WA Forward plan.
GUIDANCE FOR EMPLOYERS
Businesses must be able to meet all safety criteria in order to open.
- Guidance documents are posted on the governor's website.
- The state Department of Health also provides guidance and information for businesses, non-profits, service providers, health providers and others.
Have questions or complaints?
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Ask questions about the Healthy Washington plan
- If you think a business is not complying with the healthy Washington plan, submit an anonymous report. Background: Guidelines for enforcement for the Governor's order (pdf)
- For employees to file workplace safety and health complaints, call the L&I Call Center: 1-800-423-7233