This data provides a snapshot in time only.
The state has distributed more than 125 million pieces of PPE across Washington.
Purchases are the primary way the state has secured PPE. Donations make up about 2 percent of PPE received. Arrival time for orders can range from days to weeks. For four key PPE items - gloves, gowns, N95 respirators, and surgical masks – state purchases and donations make up more than 98 percent of items received, with Strategic National Stockpile and other federal supplies making up less than 2 percent.
October 4 - 10 purchased, received and distributed items
- 8.8 million items, including 7.9 million gloves, 600,000 surgical masks, and 200,000 N95 respirators.
- 4.5 million items, including 2.5 million gloves, 830,000 KN95 respirators, 745,000 surgical masks and 173,000 N95 respirators.
Current data on ventilator receipt and distribution is no longer available within this dashboard due to a separate system for purchase and distribution of this item.
Local companies have come on-line to ramp up their production capacities and produce items. So far:
- More than 100 Washington manufacturers have re-tooled.
- State to purchase the full production capacity from five manufacturers for respirator and surgical masks, hand sanitizer and face shields.
- Other retooled companies are selling items directly to hospitals and other local entities.
- Learn more.