REGION STATUS AND WHAT'S OPEN
The governor’s Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery plan is a region-based plan.
The state's COVID-19 risk assessment dashboard provides data about COVID-19 activity in each county/region as well as a link to a weekly report showing which phase each region is in.
REOPENING GUIDANCE FOR EMPLOYERS
Businesses must be able to meet all safety criteria in order to open.
- Safe Start guidance documents are posted on the governor's website.
- The state Department of Health also provides guidance and information for businesses, non-profits, service providers, health providers and others.
Have questions or complaints?
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Ask questions about the Healthy Washington plan
- If you think a business is not complying with the healthy Washington plan, submit an anonymous report. Background: Guidelines for enforcement for the Governor's order (pdf)
- For employees to file workplace safety and health complaints, call the L&I Call Center: 1-800-423-7233
Other reopening information
- All essential businesses are allowed to be open including grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations and food producers. You can clarify status, or request inclusion on the list.
- Before visiting state parks or lands, confirm what's open.
Safe Start infographics
- Printable flyers
- Graphics for social media
Business Signage Toolkit
The Business Signage Toolkit contains resources businesses can download or distribute as needed.