Local health departments
Health alert for dental providers
Please visit the Department of Health Infection Prevention webpage for resources for dental providers.
Healthcare facilities frequently asked questions
The Department of Health has provided information on questions frequently asked by healthcare facilities.
Healthcare provider resources & recommendations
- Resources for healthcare providers -- from information on conserving personal protection equipment to downloadable patient posters and resources
- New guidance on facemasks & respirators for healthcare workers from Labor & Industries
- Please continue vaccinating patients during COVID-19
- Pharmacies: please continue vaccinating patients (pdf) during COVID-19
- Local health jurisdiction resources & recommendations
- The Department of Health is working to ease some rules to make healthcare capacity and essential services better for the health of all people in Washington.
Here's information for local health jurisdictions.
Long-term care facilities
The Washington State Department of Health has developed a webpage to provide up-to-date resource to assist long- term and residential care facilities in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Washington Health Care Authority has compiled several healthcare insurance resources, for patients and healthcare providers.
From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Information for healthcare professionals
- For clinics and healthcare facilities
- For health departments