Washington Ready / Risk Assessment dashboard
Office of the Governor
Beginning Monday, August 30, 2021, the Governor’s Risk Assessment dashboard will no longer be available. Washington State COVID data previously found on this dashboard can be accessed on the state Department of Health COVID-19 dashboard. This change will provide comprehensive and accessible COVID-19 information through a single dashboard location.
Health data dashboard
Department of Health
This dashboard provides COVID-19 health data including:
- Confirmed cases, hospitalizations and deaths by county
- Confirmed cases and deaths by illness onset date and hospitalizations by admission date
- Cumulative cases, hospitalizations and deaths by sex, age group, and race/ethnicity
- Number of tests by specimen collection date
- Number of COVID-like illness hospitalizations
Economic impact dashboards
Washington State Employment Labor Market & Economic Analysis (LMEA) Division
The Employment Security Department’s Labor Market & Economic Analysis (LMEA) team, in partnership with the Bureau of Labor Statistics, publishes the following datasets that help us understand the employment effects of the Covid-19 pandemic recession on Washingtonians, including:
- Unemployment insurance claims and benefits data
- Labor Force (LAUS) unemployment rate
- Employment Estimates (WAQB and CES) by industry
- Monthly Employment Report on trends in the labor force and industry employment
Economic recovery dashboard
Department of Commerce
A variety of data sources are used track Washington state’s economic recovery and resiliency, and help monitor the economic impact of COVID-19 statewide. View the latest available data on:
- Government assistance programs
- Consumer behavior
Updates are made monthly. Work is ongoing to improve the user experience of this tool.
School reopening dashboard
Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
The data in this dashboard are self-reported by each public school district, state-tribal education compact school, and charter school. The data will be updated weekly to reflect the school or district's instructional model.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) distribution dashboard
Office of the Governor
Information in this dashboard is available for historical purposes. The dashboard contains data and information for the time frame of March 16, 2020 to Dec. 28, 2020.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is critically important to protect our frontline workers from COVID-19. The state continues its procurement of PPE to support frontline workers and aid progress under the Safe Start reopening plan. More than 100 million items have been distributed since the state began purchasing PPE and accepting bulk donations. The PPE dashboard shares details about PPE purchasing and distribution data.